Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 35: Re-read The Celestine Prophecy.





I'll "fess" up here. I have not gotten to re-reading this book. 


Thumbnail for version as of 12:15, 13 July 2005



I picked too many books for the -40- in -40- challenge. What was I thinking. I am a fast reader, but SHEESH! To aggressive of a plan, in terms of literary content!

That is my ONLY regret thought about the challenge. So, that's good!

I will get to this book. I loved it when I read it 18+ years ago (it came out in '93 the year I graduated from GU. Well, I didn't "technically" graduate until 95 -but GU let me "walk" in 93- as I was short 5 credits. I got to finish those pesky last 5 credits while I was working full time and already paying off student loans. Yeah, that was fun! Not.)

Anywho, it's like an adventure story, but it's also philosophical and spiritual in nature. It's a narrative, but much more than that...

Have any of you read it? What did you think? Would you read it again?

Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment